Monday, May 12, 2014

Before You Start Sippin'

WYSO is not an outlet for alcoholism. This little brainchild is not meant to be an encouragement of excess or an enabling tool for gluttony and stagnation. I adore the art of beer and I have for years: it is my passion, my hobby, and my love. Therefore, when I'm doing exciting (or mundane) things in life, I like to try new beers--and this is what I've come up with. Some of these pairing situations are completely hypothetical, some are conjecture, but most have been experienced by myself, by others, and are--in short--tested and true. You don't drink Miller 64 at a wedding, and you don't drink Cantillon at a company softball game (although I'm sure both of these situations have exceptions). Every situation has the perfect beer, and every beer has the perfect situation. Let's find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment